OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT
One of the initial steps taken by all Entrepreneurs after beginning a firm is to open a bank account in the name of the firm. Having a bank account for the sake of the organization permits the organization to embrace commercial transactions and fills in as a method of building up a business’ credibility in the marketplace.
WHY YOU NEED A BANK ACCOUNT FOR A BUSINESS?
- To control the transaction flow
- To upgrade the impression of your business
- To secure your own personal identity
- To construct a business banking relationship
- For accepting credit card payments
- To simplify tax management
- It helps to deal with the partnership and to incorporate
- To sell your business
Opening a Bank Account for a Proprietorship
- For opening a bank account for a Proprietorship for the sake firm of the business; the address and action of the firm should be given.
- Registration certificate (on account of an enrolled concern).
- Declaration/permit gave by the Municipal specialists under Shop and Establishment Act,
- Sales and income tax returns.
- CST/VAT declaration.
- Certificate/registration record gave by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
- A permit issued by the Registering authority like Certificate of Practice issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Medical Council, Food and Drug Control Authorities.
- Registration/permitting document issued for the name of the proprietary concern by the Central Government or State Government Authority/Department, etc.
- Banks may also acknowledge IEC (Importer Exporter Code) issued to the restrictive concern by the office of DGFT as an identity document for the opening of the bank account etc.
- The total Income Tax return (not simply the affirmation) for the name of the sole owner where the association’s pay is reflected, properly verified/recognized by the Income Tax Authorities.
- Service bills, for example, power, water, and landline phone bills for the name of the exclusive concern.
Opening a Bank Account for a Partnership Firm
- For opening a bank account for a Partnership Firm for the sake of the Partnership Firm; legitimate name, address, names of all partners, and their addresses, phone numbers of the firm, and accomplices should be given. Likewise, the accompanying records should be submitted.
- Registration certificate, if registered.
- Partnership deed.
- Power of Attorney conceded to a partner or a representative of the firm to execute business for its benefit.
- Any authoritatively legitimate document identifying the partners and the persons holding the Power of Attorney and their addresses.
- Telephone bill in the name of firm/partners.
Why Join Us
Quick Delivery: Our services are intended to fuse your organization in the simplest and quickest conceivable manner.
An extensively bigger incentive for the business: We just have administrations that can enhance an association and ensure you get the best.
Reliability: We keep up straightforward business changes, which are gotten from long stretches of involvement.
Help nonstop: We’re only there for our customers. You are in safe hands. Have confidence.
Complete Company Formation
NSE and BSE Listing Services
Business Financial Planning Services
FROM OUR FOUNDER
Our Mission & Vision
We look to Pioneer the Business solution sector in India With our Excellent services. We see our Progress with our growing business customers and contribute our part to the ever growing Indian economy.
Our main aim is to take the Business to the heights by offering you various services like retail, Sales, marketing, idea Execution, finance and more. We can help turn your ideas into established brands.
Get In Touch
309, Third Floor, Pearl of Class,
Income tax colony,