Complete Company Formation
Complete company formation
- Company formation is a process in which we are going to assist you with the key feature to set up a company in India or in abroad.
- This process includes documentation with appropriate company name, Indian or abroad local partnership (if required), Business approval, Preliminary Approval, Obtaining business license, and required government procedure.
Types of companies in India
- Solo Proprietorship
- One Person Company
- Partnership Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Private Limited Company
- Non-Profitable organization
- Public Limited
Documents required for company setup in India
- Directors: Indian Nationals
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Residential Proof
- Director: Foreign Nationals
- Address Proof
- Residential Proof
Basics for company set up in India
1. Checking the Company Name Availability
Before any organization enrollment can happen, you should check whether the proposed name is accessible. This should be possible on the web, where candidates may check the accessibility of their ideal organization names on the MCA 21 site.
2. Securing a Director Identification Number (DIN)
A Director Identification Number (DIN) is a unique recognizable proof number that is given to any current or possible heads of organizations that are incorporated.
3. Securing a Digital Signature Certificate
Computerized signature authentication is a given electronic key that approves and recognizes the holder of this endorsement. One of the affirmed offices enrolled with the ministry can give this certificate.
4. Acquiring an Incorporation Certificate
An incorporation certificate is given by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and is utilized as evidence for the constitution of the organization.
5. Making a Company Seal for documentation
An organization seal is needed to be put on papers for sharing declarations and other authority archives.
6. Stamping of all Company Documents
The application to have the organization’s consolidation records stamped should consistently have the unsigned duplicates of the Memorandum and Articles of Association appended close by the installment receipt for the equivalent.
7. Procuring a Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Filing of Form 49A is needed for the use of PAN. When a one of a kind PAN is procured, an actual rendition of the PAN card will be conveyed to your enrolled address by true post. The PAN application may likewise be done on the web, however, the necessary reports will in any case be genuinely sent for the definite check.
8. Finishing a National Employees' Provident Fund Registration
Each business is needed to give their specialist data to the nearby Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). This should be done in an endorsed way so an Establishment Code Number (ECN) can be designated to the organization. This interaction is inside the sole domain of the business and no different applications should be made by the workers.
9. GST Registration
GST enrollment is required for any entity trying to attempt the supply of products and enterprises across states while keeping a yearly total turnover of more than INR 20 lakhs/40 Lakhs. This ought to be focused on before some other cycle for new organization enlistment.
10. Profession Tax Certificate from the State Profession Tax Office
Each business (who isn’t a government official) is subject to tax collection and should get a certificate of enrollment from the applicable position.
11. Procuring a Tax Account Number (TAN)
According to the Government of India, a Tax Deduction Account Number or Tax Collection Account Number (TAN) is an exceptional number given by the Income-charge division to all elements who are needed to either deduct or gather charge at the source.Acquiring an endorsement from the State/Municipal Inspector under the Shops and Establishment Act A statement that incorporates the business/chief’s names, the organization’s assigned name and lasting postal location and business classification should be given to the State Shop and Establishment Inspector alongside the installment of appropriate expenses. This is an indispensable advance in exchange permit enlistment as all organizations should be enrolled within one month (30 days) of the kickoff of their business.
Get in Touch
Hey! We are looking forward to start a project with you